Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Viral Marketing

Doesn't that sound fun? I think it does! I've spent a bunch of today working on it in a collaborative group, I wonder if any of it will work. It does mean that I spent over three hours sitting in an office kitchen and I feel a little funny. Things continue apace. Portland is beautiful, I took a nice walk around the nice neighborhood of Historic Irvington in NE Portland yesterday evening. The well kept lawns were blooming in a way that would make natural lawn types happy and there were lots of big dogs lounging on lawns just lapping up the cool weather. Everyone here seems happy and I'm working on getting used to that. I guess more to come.

1 comment:

Norah said...

yo alex! so I'm really happy to see that you are still keeping yourself busy with projects that end in "corps" (but that, you know, don't involve fighting anyone . . . ), also anna cummings - from stuy - is in south dakota right now so I told her to get in touch with you. cuz of, you know, all your wisdom and all. I didn't have your # but I gave her your email (I've been giving it out to pretty much everyone I meet these days, hope that's cool with you).