Sunday, June 17, 2007

Keep Portland Queer!

I'm here. Getting here was long and filled with tears, snot on my shirt and watching a burned copy of Sicko (thought provoking movie, I'm interested to see how people react to it). Portland is green and it smells good. People are good at DDR. The nickel arcade has lots of games. I liked to ride around on a bike, it didn't seem scary at all. Hannah's downstairs neighbors- a gay 50 something couple of David's- spent all of last night yelling at each other and to each other and breaking EVERY piece of dinnerware that they own. Sample conversation:
David (wearing Nag Champa in his hat): "I hate my father! I hope he suffers!" SMASH.
David (wearing yellow sweatpants and a cowboy hat): "I think we've broken everything we own."
Nag Champa David: "Mikasa."

more to come...

1 comment:

Lu said...

wow...

save the drama.

hi friend!