Tuesday, May 08, 2007

picture city

This is a picture of me mega loving the Community Garden. Actually, it's a picture of me doing my weird "Alex takes a picture and flinches because she hears her mother yelling to smile, but not like that" face in front of our awesome signage. How great is this sign?!? You can sort of see the plots in the background. We're going to have an opening party next week, so i'm sure there will be more pictures.

Also, some people wonder what I learned from Warren Buffett at the Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting. I don't want to give out any hot stock tips here, so I'll just leave you with this.

3 comments:

Norah said...

Oh my gosh! You were right! So much new bloggage - very fantastic. The community garden is really almost too cute.

Alex B. said...

norah! thanks for reading, it makes me O! so happy. do you blog too? lay it on me.

Norah said...

no blogging for me . . . yet. I think I just made this account so I could comment on other people's stuff. I really like commenting.