Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Jane says...

as part of our attempt not to be lazy and instead actually do something, here is Jane's list:

Pavlov's 20something:

After a year of un-education, these are things I never thought I would
have done.

1) Devoted more time and energy to Ultimate Frisbee than to work or
academic endeavors.
2) Taken 3 sculpture classes, back to back to back.
3) Move back into my mom's house but still spend more time with my dad.
4) Not taken even one graduate school admissions test or made any real
plans to go.
5) Instead, plan to travel for at least six months to all the places
I've never been, starting in January.
6) Become someone who plans events with friends and co-workers and
sometimes likes to play host.
7) Be in a long distance relationship with a guy who lives in Brooklyn.
8) Not really taken any steps to pursue my dream of being paid for being funny.
9) Be busy all the time. Feel like despite the low stress and
relatively easy hours of my job, I don't have time for much more than
the basics (6-8hrs sleep, decent food, the gym, semblence of a social
life).
10) Own a big-screen tv. Spend less than a couple hours a week watching it.
11) Still check my email 14 times a day. But now nothing comes.
Exhibit the symptoms of classical conditioning.

No comments: