Saturday, January 06, 2007

back in So. Dak

Sojourn to NYC is over and I am currently back in Vermillion, sitting at the Coffee Shop, syncing up my new iPod and having Kelsey help me take the knots out of the scarf I am knitting for my dad. I was scared for awhile that I would leave NYC and freak out, wishing that I still lived there and wondering what the heck I'm doing here, but honestly, I'm liking it here. Inspired by Lindy (I know, I know, we're linked!) and my dad's many comments, I am back to the blog.

Last night I went to a home basketball game in Gayville-Volin, go Raiders! It was pretty atrocious. I saw kids with tattoos of the Budweiser logo and, tragically, the Michael Jordon logo. Tragic because the kid was not a great basketball player and his team has not won a single game this season. Add that to the list of tattoos not to get.

my iPod is all synched up with almost all of my music in the world and I have 28GB of free space. Anyone have CDs?

No comments: